If you have items that need to be stored, we are glad you have come here. We are proud to offer great service and competitive pricing on our storage units, with no hidden fees or strange calculations. We have clear and transparent pricing and believe in creating a great customer experience. As a local, family owned company, we welcome you here, and we are happy to help in any way we can. If you have storage or moving
needs call the number below and we can assist in both areas.We also seek to impact the world through our business, which is why 25% of our profits are donated to charity. When you rent our storage units, you know you are really making a beautiful change to the world.
Our pricing is straightforward and upfront. For each storage unit the rate is $79/month. The storage units are 7x6x7 and fit about 1.5 rooms into a unit. You will qualify for a free month of storage if you use our sister company Low Budget Moving to move you into the locker, if you store your items for more than 4 months.
If you are unsure of how many lockers you would need, feel free to email us or call 604-652-1660.
Our storage lockers are in our warehouse in the industrial area of Abbotsford.
#10-30941 Peardonville Rd.
More than simply storage units
We offer much more just storage units. Our sister company is Low Budget Moving, so if you have a need for moving services, as well as storage, we can be your one-stop shop! Also, we are a company that seeks to make a difference in the world through our business. That is why we donate 25% of our profits to Food for the Hungry. We are proud to partner with this amazing organization as they work with impoverished people groups and help them become self-sufficient. When you store your items with us, you can know that you are getting top notch service, as well as impacting the world in a really positive way!
The picture below is from a trip to Acul, Guatemala, where I got to see in person the work that is being done….what an amazing experience!
- Will my items be safe?
- Yes, they are in a fully secure, alarmed warehouse. Whenever anyone gets access to their storage unit, they are monitored by a Low Budget Storage staff the entire time they are in the warehouse.
- Are the storage lockers climate controlled?
- Can I access my locker at any time?
- No, the storage unit can only be accessed during business hours, which are Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm. You are required to give at least 2 business days notice prior to accessing your unit. If you require regular access to your locker, this isn’t the best option for you, but if you only need it once or twice a year, that is completely fine.
- Are there hidden fees?
- No, $79/month per locker, plus GST is the price. If you require more than 2 visits per year to your locker, there is a $25 charge for each additional visit. All this is mentioned in the contract you read and sign, prior to moving your itmes into storage, so there will be no surprises. We aren’t in the business of pulling “fast ones” on people. We are in the business of providing exactly what we say to our clients.
- Are you connected with Low Budget Moving?
- Yes, that is our other company. We began that company and through that we came to see the huge need for storage that exists in Abbotsford, which is why Low Budget Storage began. If you need movers, either call 604-652-1660 or check out http://www.lowbudgetmoving.com